Brief: A self-initiated project where I wanted to explore some ideas around how post-purchase experience should look like on an e-commerce grocery shopping app.
User research: Conducted unstructured interviews with 4 people who use apps like Grofers and big basket to order grocery and other items. The key objective of this exploration is to identify some potential gaps in the system and enhancements.
1. Sometimes the user forgets to add all the items in the cart and realizes after checkout. Here the user has no other option but to cancel the order and replace it.
2. A user doesn't care about store while placing the order as items are same across all stores
3. User tend to forget about the delivery time, so sometimes order gets cancelled or delivery is rescheduled
1. Users are avid mobile users and use it for messaging, booking, payments etc.
2. Only scenarios where an order has already been placed are considered
1. Appropriate contrast ratio has been maintained (ref. color tool bu material desoign)
2. Least font size is 12, that too in tags and labals of bottom navigation (other than images/banners)